Band Pass Filter
This filter is a convenience wrapper for an Decimating FIR Filter and a firdes taps generating function of band-pass type, i.e. calling firdes.band_pass() or firdes.complex_band_pass().
- FIR Type (R)
- Specify whether input/output is real or complex, and if the taps are real or complex.
- Decimation rate of filter, must be an integer, and cannot change in realtime.
- Gain (R)
- Scaling factor applied to output.
- Sample Rate (R)
- Input sample rate.
- Low Cutoff Freq (R)
- Lower cutoff frequency in Hz
- High Cutoff Freq (R)
- Upper cutoff frequency in Hz
- Transition Width (R)
- Transition width between stop-band and pass-band in Hz
- Window (R)
- Type of window to use
- Beta (R)
- The beta paramater only applies to the Kaiser window.
This flowgraph shows the use of a Band Pass Filter block. This is a working AM broadcast band receiver.