Hierarchical block for RRC-filtered differential generic modulation. The input is a byte stream (unsigned char) and the output is the complex modulated signal at baseband.
- determines the modulation type, provide a Constellation Object here.
- Samples per Symbol
- samples per baud >= 2 (float)
- Differential Encoding
- whether to use differential encoding (boolean)
- Excess BW
- Root-raised cosine (RRC) filter excess bandwidth (float)
- Print information about modulator? (boolean)
- Log modulation data to files? (boolean)
This flowgraph modulates random bits with 8-PSK. A QT GUI Constellation Sink is specifically not added to the output because it would show the signal while there is still multiple samples per symbol.