Constellation Rect. Object
From GNU Radio
(Redirected from Constellation Rect Object)
- Symbol Map
- List of alphabet symbols (before applying any differential coding) (order of list matches Constellation Points)
- Constellation Points
- List of constellation points (order of list matches Symbol Map)
- Rotational Symmetry
- Number of rotations around unit circle that have the same representation.
- Real Sectors
- Number of sectors the real axis is split in to.
- Imaginary Sectors
- Number of sectors the imag axis is split in to.
- Width Real Sectors
- Width of each real sector to calculate decision boundaries.
- Width Imaginary Sectors
- Width of each imag sector to calculate decision boundaries.
- Soft Bits Precision
- The number of bits of precision used when generating the LUT.
- Soft Decisions LUT
- The soft decision LUT as a vector of tuples (vectors in C++) of soft decisions. Each element of the LUT is a vector of k-bit floats (where there are k bits/sample in the constellation).
This flowgraph is taken from the Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation tutorial.
- C++ files
- see middle of this page
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition