Constellation Rect. Object
- Symbol Map
- List of alphabet symbols (before applying any differential coding) (order of list matches Constellation Points)
- Constellation Points
- List of constellation points (order of list matches Symbol Map)
- Rotational Symmetry
- Number of rotations around unit circle that have the same representation.
- Real Sectors
- Number of sectors the real axis is split in to.
- Imaginary Sectors
- Number of sectors the imag axis is split in to.
- Width Real Sectors
- Width of each real sector to calculate decision boundaries.
- Width Imaginary Sectors
- Width of each imag sector to calculate decision boundaries.
- Soft Bits Precision
- The number of bits of precision used when generating the LUT.
- Soft Decisions LUT
- The soft decision LUT as a vector of tuples (vectors in C++) of soft decisions. Each element of the LUT is a vector of k-bit floats (where there are k bits/sample in the constellation).
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- see middle of this page
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition