Hierarchical block for Gaussian Minimum Shift Key (GMSK) demodulation.
The input is the complex modulated signal at baseband.
The output is a stream of bits packed 1 bit per byte (the LSB)
- Samples per baud
- Gain Mu
- Controls rate of mu adjustment
- Fractional delay [0.0, 1.0]
- Omega Relative Limit
- Sets max variation in omega
- Freq Error
- Bit rate error as a fraction
- Print information about modulator?
- Print modulation data to files?
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Python files
- Block definition