GSoC 2012 Application Form
- Your Name:
- Email Address:
- Instant messenger name and protocol (if any):
- Any professional/resume or personal/blog URLs you would like to list:
- Project Name (One of the suggestions, or your own idea):
- Project Description: Your own description of the project and why it's interesting
- If you would be willing and able to do other projects instead, which ones?
- Please describe why you are interested in this specific project:
- Please describe a tentative project architecture or an approach to it:
- Please detail an expected project plan and timeline with milestones:
- Please describe in a few lines your GNU Radio experience:
- Please describe experience programming C++ and/or Python:
- Please describe any wireless communications or signal processing experience:
- Please describe any revision control software experience (git, svn, cvs, et.):
- Please describe any other project related experience (if any):
- Please describe any previous Open Source development experience:
- Why are you interested in Open Source development?
- Why are you interested in GNU Radio?
Background & Education
- What school do you attend?
- What is your specialty/major at the school?
- How many years have you attended there?
- What city/country/time zone will you be spending this summer in?
- How much time do you expect to have for this project?
- Please list jobs, summer classes, and/or vacations that you'll need to work around:
Did you participate in a previous Summer of Code project? If so, please describe your project and experience:
Have you applied or do you plan to apply for any other 2011 Summer of Code projects? If so, which ones?
Why did you decide to apply for the Google Summer of Code ?
A little more
- In 200 words or less, tell us what you would like us to know about you.