Here is the flowgraph corresponding to the implementation (without the parameters)
- Phase Noise Mag. (R)
- Magnitude given to the Phase Noise Generator. (Alpha is set to 0.01)
- IQ Mag. Imbalance (R)
- Magnitude parameter for the IQ Imbalance Generator.
- IQ Phase. Imbalance (R)
- Phase parameter for the IQ Imbalance Generator. (The mode is set to Receiver)
- Quadrature Offset (R)
- Offset added to the Q channel.
- Inphase Offset (R)
- Offset added to the I channel.
- Frequency Offset (R)
- Frequency offset to add.
- The signal source used for frequency offset is set to work at 1 sample per second. This probably need to be taken into account.
- Second Order Distortion (R)
- Parameter given to the Second Order Distortion block.
- Third Order Distortion (R)
- Parameter given to the Third Order Distortion block.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Python file
- Block definition