Message Strobe Random-Delay
Send message at random interval.
Takes a PMT message and sends it out every at random intervals. The interval is based on a random distribution, with specified mean () and variance (). Useful for testing/debugging the message system.
Please note some peculiarities below:
- poisson does not care about your std
- gaussian operates as expected
- uniform is actually of the range (mean-std, mean+std) - thus we are lying and it is not actually an std here
- Message PMT (R)
- The message to send as a PMT.
- Distribution (R)
- The random distribution from which to draw events.
- Mean (ms) (R)
- The mean of the distribution.
- Std (ms) (R)
- The standard deviation of the distribution.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition