GNU Radio Users
This is a page which users can use to let people know what sorts of things they are doing with GNU Radio and/or the USRP.
Please feel free to add your organization to this list. Even better would be to create a simple page with links to your work, info about your project, and how GNU Radio and/or the USRP have made your work possible or easier.
- Corgan Labs provides technical training and consulting services for GNU Radio and the USRP.
- WISER Srl, Italy - GRIDES: GSM-R Signal Integrity Detection System, with Italian Railways (RFI)
- Wireless @ Virgina Tech, OSSIE Project -- Open Source SCA (uses the USRP)
- Wireless @ Virginia Tech -- Center for Wireless Telecommunications (CWT)
- SDR @ Notre Dame Group
- Hydra @ The University of Texas at Austin -- A Wireless Multihop Testbed
- MRFM @ University of Washington -- Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- Communications Engineering Lab (INT) @ University of Karlsruhe -- Software Radio and Cognitive Radio Research
- Signal Processing & Communication Research [email protected] International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad, India -- Cognitive Wireless Sensor Networks
- Microwaves Lab @ Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece -- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Communications Research Centre Canada (CRC) -- Tools for Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (MMB) Transmission (project page
- STA Unit at the European Commission's JRC -- Protocol vulnerabilities in DECT, RDS-TMC, et.al.
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences -- Telecommunications Research
Research Institutions and other organizations
- WINLAB (Wireless Information Network Laboratory) @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey