User contributions for Hazevt04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 16:29, 3 September 2020 −9 m Selected Academic Papers →Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC): Fixed wiki syntax for external links
- 16:28, 3 September 2020 −3 m Selected Academic Papers →University of Messina (Italy) - Faculty of Engineering
- 14:26, 24 July 2020 −26 TutorialsCoreConcepts →Metadata: Fixed broken link. current
- 14:23, 24 July 2020 −89 TutorialsCoreConcepts →Streams vs. Messages: Passing PDUs: Fixed the broken links for message passing page and tagged stream blocks
- 16:10, 21 July 2020 −4 m Selected Academic Papers →Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Communications Engineering Lab): Fixed URL syntax. Single brackets for external URLs
- 16:09, 21 July 2020 −2 m Selected Academic Papers →UTM-MIMOS Center of Excellence in Telecommunication Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia: Corrected MediaWiki syntax. Single brackets for external URLs
- 16:08, 21 July 2020 −2 m Selected Academic Papers →National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan: Corrected MediaWiki syntax for URL. Single brackets for external URLs
- 16:05, 21 July 2020 −2 m Hardware →YARD Stick One: Moved URL to the name of the SDR
- 16:02, 21 July 2020 0 m Hardware →Great Scott Gadgets HackRF: Fixed typos
- 15:18, 21 July 2020 0 m SuggestedReading →C++
- 19:52, 10 April 2020 +1 TutorialsDebugging →Simple debugging otions: Fixed typo
- 21:47, 9 April 2020 +34 m BlocksCodingGuide →Hierarchical Block: Fixed the wiki syntax with the nowiki tags
- 21:45, 9 April 2020 +4 m BlocksCodingGuide →Hierarchical Block: Added angle brackets to denote that the actual value (or another variable) should be substituted.
- 15:33, 9 April 2020 +4 Guided Tutorial GNU Radio in C++ →Hierarchical blocks: Added angle brackets to denote substitution. Probably a better edit than my previous one.
- 15:28, 9 April 2020 +75 Guided Tutorial GNU Radio in C++ →Hierarchical blocks: Added clarification on what is mean by i and o in the Python for connecting input and output streams to a block.