Hierarchical block for demodulating a broadcast FM signal.
The input is the downconverted complex baseband signal (gr_complex).
The output is the demodulated audio (float).
Compared to WBFM Receive PLL, this one does a simple mono demodulation with deemphasis
- Channel Rate
- Input sample rate of complex baseband input. (float)
- Audio Decimation
- How much to decimate Channel Rate to get to audio. (integer)
- FM modulation deviation. Standard broadcast FM uses 75kHz
- Audio Pass
- Low pass filter rolloff frequency
- Audio Stop
- Low pass filter cutoff frequency
- Audio gain
- Preemphasis time constant (float) - typically 75e-6
Implementing an FM broadcast band receiver is really easy with the WBFM Receive Block.
- Python files
- Block definition