ZMQ REP Sink
Sink the contents of a stream to a ZMQ REP socket.
This block acts a a streaming sink for a GNU Radio flowgraph and writes its contents to a ZMQ REP socket. A REP socket will only send its contents to an attached REQ socket when it requests items.
- ZMQ socket address specifier. The format of the address is
tcp://*:portwhere * should be 127.0.0.1 for localhost.
- Note: If the Source and Sink blocks are on two different computers on the same LAN, then the IP and port number of the Sink block must be specified on each end of that connection. For example, if the Sink is on IP 192.168.2.14:5678 and the Source is on IP 192.168.2.5, both Source and Sink blocks must specify the Sink IP and port (192.168.2.14:5678).
- Receive timeout in milliseconds, default is 100ms.
- Pass Tags
- Whether sink will serialize and pass tags over the link.
- High Watermark
- High Watermark to configure the socket to (-1 => zmq's default)
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition