High performance Automatic Gain Control class with attack and decay rates.
For Power the absolute value of the complex number is used.
If the attack and decay rates are the same, this block is identical to AGC
- Param 1 (R)
- Description of parameter, provide any tips or recommended values. Note that the name of the parameter above should match the param's label that shows up in grc (e.g. Sample Rate).
- Attack_rate (R)
- The update rate of the loop when in attack mode.
- Decay_rate (R)
- The update rate of the loop when in decay mode.
- Reference (R)
- Reference value to adjust signal power to.
- Gain (R)
- Initial gain value.
- Max gain (R)
- Maximum gain value (0 for unlimited)
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Block definition