High performance Automatic Gain Control class with attack and decay rates.
Unlike the AGC2 loop, this uses an initial linear calculation at the beginning for very fast initial acquisition. Moves to IIR model for tracking purposes. For Power the absolute value of the complex number is used.
- Attack rate (R)
- The update rate of the loop when in attack mode.
- Decay rate (R)
- The update rate of the loop when in decay mode.
- Reference (R)
- Reference value to adjust signal power to.
- Gain (R)
- Initial gain value.
- Max gain (R)
- Maximum gain value (0 for unlimited)
- IIR update decimation
- Stride by this number of samples before computing an IIR gain update
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition