This block implements a carrier frequency offset model that can be used to simulate carrier frequency drift typically from mixer LO drift on either transmit or receive hardware.
A clipped gaussian random walk process is used.
- Sample rate Hz (R)
- Sample rate of the input signal in Hz
- CFO standard deviation (Hz per sample) (R)
- Desired standard deviation of the random walk process every sample in Hz
- Max CFO bound Hz (R)
- Maximum carrier frequency deviation in Hz.
- A random number generator seed for the noise source.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition