Gate, or zero output if CTCSS tone not present
This is a basic template. Please improve it.
- Sampling Rate
- Gain of the internal frequency filters.
- Tone Frequency (R)
- Frequency value to use as the squelch tone.
- Level (R)
- threshold level for the squelch tone.
- length of the frequency filters.
- Attack / release time in samples; a sinusodial ramp is used. set to 0 to disable.
- if true, no output if no squelch tone. if false, output 0's if no squelch tone.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition