From GNU Radio
Revision as of 17:25, 25 April 2019 by Mbr0wn (Created page with "= Project Call April 2019 = == Minutes == * GRCon: Registration is now open! Early bird registration runs out soon, early bird tickets are actually 50% of the walk-in tic...")
Project Call April 2019
- GRCon: Registration is now open! Early bird registration runs out soon, early bird tickets are actually 50% of the walk-in ticket price.
- SETI ATA Hackfest: There is a GNU Radio hackfest on SETI campus right now
- European GNU Radio Days are coming up!
- 17th and 18th of June, 2019
- Attendance is free of charge, but registration is still required by May 1st
- Website: https://gnuradio-fr-19.sciencesconf.org/
- Shoutouts to Jean-Michel Friedt, who is the head planner
- Marcus will be there, as well as the SatNogs guys, ADI will give tutorials, researchers from SupElec
- Documentation Working Group, led by Marc Lichtman
- Right now, we have a lot of Doxygen API docs
- But we want better docs for integration in GRC, and better description of the DSP
- State of 3.8:
- Upcoming: An "alpha release"
- Binary maintainers can go test
- We then cross the line of no return
- And we'll have something before GRCon
- We want to thank everyone for everything