From GNU Radio
Revision as of 17:26, 15 August 2019 by Mbr0wn (Created page with "= Project Call August 2019 == == Minutes == === GRCon 2019 === * About a month away! * 16-20 September, in Huntsville, AL (USA) * Schedule is packed * 3 keynotes: Travis G...")
Project Call August 2019 =
- About a month away!
- 16-20 September, in Huntsville, AL (USA)
- Schedule is packed
- 3 keynotes: Travis Goodspeed, Mark Shuttleworth, Robert Suggs, Mark Spencer
- Workshops: ADI on IIO, Ettus Research on RFNoC, Intro to GNU Radio, Co-channel awareness and mitigation
- There are still tickets! Prices go up before September 1st, so buy your tix now!
- There will be no project call in September
- It's finally happened!
- 3.7 will not die, but it's limited to important bug fixes
- master branch will become 3.9
- 3.8 has its own maint-3.8 branch
- Important updates:
- Python 3 support!
- Modern Qt
- CMake overhauled
- Clang-format applied
- OOTs will still work
- Code fixes to master/maint-3.8 will need to be reformatted if they're not yet merged
- Our .clang-format is in the tree, and you can use it!
- Marc L and Notou have been working hard on page-per-block documentation for GR Blocks
- Please help us add to the documentation!
- GR Folks will be at the CCCamp!
- We will apply for a FOSDEM devroom again (Free Software Radio)
- We are experimenting with the idea of office hours, still fleshing out the details, but the gist of it is that we want to provide a way to connect experienced SDR developers with newcomers
- You can fill out this survey if you want to participate: https://forms.gle/UAzM8vR3x1MkNXvS7