Difference between revisions of "Call20210318"
From GNU Radio
(Created page with " == GRCon == * We are now running Indico! * See https://events.gnuradio.org * CfP: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/abstracts/ * Please do our survey: https://events.gnura...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== GRCon ==
== GRCon ==
Latest revision as of 15:04, 26 March 2021
- We are now running Indico!
- See https://events.gnuradio.org
- CfP: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/abstracts/
- Please do our survey: https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/surveys/2
- All submissions go through Indico
- Josh M. introduces himself as master-branch maintainer
- Jeff L. introduces himself as maint-branch maintainer
- We're still figuring out release cadences
- Upcoming goals:
- About every 6 months we want to release from master branch (around GRCon and FOSDEM)
- Put packaging code in-tree, so we can keep our Launchpad and COPR better in-sync. Packaging will become more automated.
- 3.10 will have some exciting new features:
- gr-pdu: Burst-based processing
- gr-iio: Getting close to merging. Thanks to Adam Horden for picking this up and putting it in shape for master. You can now run Pluto with vanilla GR!
- gr-soapy: Soapy support. Thanks to Jeff L!
- We want to remove log4cpp, preferably to be replaced by spdlog.
- PMT replacement: pmt
- Check out our GREPs: https://github.com/gnuradio/greps/
- Check out our project dashboards: https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/projects
- GNU Radio 4.0 Runtime Scheduler Group
- March 25th is the next session, around 1 PM Eastern
- Discussion on ability to deploy blocks to different domains (GPU, GPP for example)
- Join our #scheduler channel if you're interested (chat.gnuradio.org)
- Next HAM Radio meetup: Saturday, Mar 20th
Amateur Radio group meeting **20 March 2021 16:00 UTC** Subject: Ground Station Test Transceiver Presenter: Ray Roberge WA1CYB See the details at https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Talk:HamRadio No registration required. Remember that Daylight Saving Time has started in the U.S.
- SDR/Hamradio is also upcoming! Their CfPs are still open.
- And of course: European GNU Radio Days! https://gnuradio-eu-21.sciencesconf.org/