Hierarchical block for Gaussian Frequency Shift Key (GFSK) modulation.
The input is a byte stream (unsigned char) and the output is the complex modulated signal at baseband.
- Samples per baud >= 2 (integer)
- Given to the Frequency Mod
- Gaussian filter bandwidth * symbol time (float)
- Print information about modulator?
- Print modulation data to files?
- Unpack input byte stream?
The flowgraph below shows an example of the GFSK Mod and GFSK Demod blocks in action. We GFSK modulate 9-bit long bit stream '000111011', and then GFSK demodulate it. Then we compare the two bit streams to make sure that they are the same.
When the flowgraph runs, we see that the red and blue signals are the same, meaning that the bit streams before and after the GFSK modulation and demodulation are the same.
- Python files
- Block definition