Pre-FOSDEM GNU Radio Hackfest 2020 at ESA/ESTEC
Date: January 28th - January 30th Location: ESA/ESTEC, Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Registration shortly on a sepearate registration page.
Ideally topics are worked on in breakout groups of 3 or 4.
- FPGA Accelerators (FPGA people would be useful)
- VRT & SigMF tools
- OOT 3.8 porting support and adding to GNU Radio package feed
Rooms: Df104 '10'/ESTEC@ESA, Df121 '22'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Introduction & Workgroup formation
- 16:30 Day 1 Wrap up presentations
Rooms: Na213 '22'/ESTEC@ESA, Na315 '12'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Day 2 Init
- 16:30 Day 2 Wrap up presentations
Rooms: Ba030 '22'/ESTEC@ESA, Cf106 '10'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Day 3 Init
- 16:00 Final presentations & Wrap up
This participant list of for preliminary planning and does not guarantee participation. Registration will start shortly on a separate registration page.
- Andrej Rode (noc0lour) (full event)
- Philip Balister (Crofton)
- Nathan West (nwest)
- Bastian Bloessl (bastibl)
- Josh M (mormj)