Pre-FOSDEM GNU Radio Hackfest 2020 at ESA/ESTEC
Date: January 28th - January 30th Location: ESA/ESTEC, Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Registration shortly on a sepearate registration page.
As the hackfest is planned from Tue to Thu, the Friday is left for some sightseeing (space museum, Leiden, Den Haag, Amsterdam)/travellig to Brussels for FOSDEM. Some information for planning travels & stay during the hackfest follows.
The closest international airport is Amsterdam Schiphol airport (AMS) 30 minutes train/car ride away from the venue. If a flight from/to Brussels is required a train ride from Brussels to Leiden adds 2-3 hours additional travel time.
Closest train station is Leiden Centraal, from there a Bus departs directly to ESA/ESTEC.
As registered visitor at ESA/ESTEC you can bring your car and park it on premise.
Places to stay
Organization of dinner and/or drinks will happen in the nearby city Leiden due to a bigger variety of venues and interesting places. Therefore booking a stay in the nearby city of Leiden is recommended. There are nearby (2-3km from ESTEC) hotels in Katwijk and Noordwijk as well.
For traveling from and to the venue public transport with the bus lines 30/230 (ESA ESTEC) can be used and takes about 30 minutes (payment only possible by card, *no cash*).
Ideally topics are worked on in breakout groups of 3 or 4.
- FPGA Accelerators (FPGA people would be useful)
- VRT & SigMF tools
- OOT 3.8 porting support and adding to GNU Radio package feed
- Add ptest support to volk and gnuradio recipes (https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Ptest)
- GPU Accelerators
Rooms: Df104 '10'/ESTEC@ESA, Df121 '22'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Introduction & Workgroup formation
- 16:30 Day 1 Wrap up presentations
Rooms: Na213 '22'/ESTEC@ESA, Na315 '12'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Day 2 Init
- 16:30 Day 2 Wrap up presentations
Rooms: Ba030 '22'/ESTEC@ESA, Cf106 '10'/ESTEC@ESA
- 09:00 Day 3 Init
- 16:00 Final presentations & Wrap up
This participant list of for preliminary planning and does not guarantee participation. Registration will start shortly on a separate registration page.
- Andrej Rode (noc0lour) (full event)
- Philip Balister (Crofton)
- Nathan West (nwest)
- Bastian Bloessl (bastibl)
- Josh M (mormj)
- Derek Kozel (dkozel)
- Nicolas Cuervo (primercuervo)