High Pass Filter
From GNU Radio
This filter is a convenience wrapper for an FIR Filter and a firdes taps generating function of high-pass type, i.e. calling firdes.high_pass().
- FIR Type (R)
- Specify whether input/output is real or complex
- Decimation rate of filter, must be an integer, and cannot change in realtime.
- Gain (R)
- Scaling factor applied to output.
- Sample Rate (R)
- Input sample rate.
- Cutoff Freq (R)
- Cutoff frequency in Hz
- Transition Width (R)
- Transition width between stop-band and pass-band in Hz
- Window (R)
- Type of window to use
- Beta (R)
- The beta paramater only applies to the Kaiser window.