POLAR code Configurator
This block serves as an interface to the underlying Python functions for channel construction.
- Current channel types are: BEC/AWGN
- Block size (N)
- Block size must be a power of 2!
- Info bits (K)
- Info Bits must be 0 < K < N
- Design SNR
- Design SNR does affect the target transmission SNR and thus performance.
- The parameter mu is only relevant for AWGN channels. It is passed on to the corresponding Channel construction algorithm.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition