POLAR code Configurator
From GNU Radio
This block serves as an interface to the underlying Python functions for channel construction.
- Current channel types are: BEC/AWGN
- Block size (N)
- Block size must be a power of 2!
- Info bits (K)
- Info Bits must be 0 < K < N
- Design SNR
- Design SNR does affect the target transmission SNR and thus performance.
- The parameter mu is only relevant for AWGN channels. It is passed on to the corresponding Channel construction algorithm.
This flowgraph can be found at 
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition