QT GUI Push Button
This block creates a variable push button. Leave the label blank to use the variable id as the label.
A push button selects between two values of similar type. The variable will take on one value or the other depending on whether the button is pressed or released.
- Name of the widget in the GUI
- Default Value (R)
- Value set before the first interaction
- Value to set when the button is pressed
- Value to set when the button is released
- GUI Hint
- See GUI Hint for info about how to organize multiple QT GUIs
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Block definition