Byte-stream CRC block.
- stream of bytes, which form a packet. The first byte of the packet has a tag with key "length" and the value being the number of bytes in the packet.
- The same bytes as incoming, but trailing a CRC32 of the packet. The tag is re-set to the new length.
- Set to true if you want to check CRC, false to create CRC.
- Length tag name
- Length tag key for the tagged stream.
- If the data is packed or unpacked bits.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition