Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Our Usage Manual provides detailed information about various sub-components of GNU Radio.
- Handling Flowgraphs
- Types of Blocks
- Polymorphic Types (PMTs), which are heavily used in the stream tags and message passing interfaces
- Metadata Information, which can be added to a raw IQ file
- Message Passing, the method of passing control data, metadata, or packet structures between blocks
- Stream Tags, an isosynchronous data stream that runs parallel to the main data stream
- Tagged Stream Blocks, blocks that works on streamed, but packetized input data
- Performance Counters
- Block Thread Affinity and Priority
- Configuration Files, how GNU Radio defines and keeps persistent basic behavior
- VOLK Guide, details about how GNU Radio performs efficient vector-optimized operations using SIMD
- The GNU Radio Companion (GRC), a GUI IDE for developing GNU Radio applications.
- Polyphase Filterbanks