GNU Radio Amateur Radio meeting agenda
Our first on-line meeting was held Saturday 17 October 2020, 20:00 UTC. After some technical difficulties with Big Blue Button, we moved to Zoom and succeeded in doing the planned agenda. For the record, I will keep the agenda posted here for a while, but future announcements will be made on the HamRadio page.
Host: Barry Duggan, KV4FV
Co-host: Derek Kozel, MW0LNA & K0ZEL
Brief walk-through of Simulation example: FSK
Presentation of gr-RTTY-basics package
Audio loopback demo
Live Over-the-Air demo
Questions about demo
Discussion about meeting format, time, etc.
- Should we continue?
- Was this a good format?
- How often should we meet?
- Should we skip the holidays?
- Notes about the meeting can be made on Talk:HamRadio.
- The Ham Radio chat room on Matrix is available for continuing discussion.
- server: https://chat.gnuradio.org
- or via the Homeserver in a matrix app: gnuradio.matrix.ungleich.cloud
- room: #grcon-HamRadio:gnuradio.org OR #HamRadio:gnuradio.org (an alias)