GNU Radio Amateur Radio meeting agenda
As a result of the CRGon20 Breakout session on HamRadio, there seems to be a lot of enthusiasm for the formation of a monthly group meeting for those interested in using GNU Radio in amateur applications. So we have set up the following:
- On-line video meeting
The agenda for the first meeting follows.
Host: Barry Duggan, KV4FV
Co-host: Derek Kozel, MW0LNA & K0ZEL
Brief walk-through of Simulation example: FSK
Presentation of gr-RTTY-basics package
Audio loopback demo
Live Over-the-Air demo
Questions about demo
Discussion about meeting format, time, etc.
- Should we continue?
- Was this a good format?
- How often should we meet?
- Should we skip the holidays?
- Notes about the meeting can be made on Talk:HamRadio.
- The Ham Radio chat room on Matrix is available for continuing discussion.
- server: https://chat.gnuradio.org
- or via the Homeserver in a matrix app: gnuradio.matrix.ungleich.cloud
- room: #grcon-HamRadio:gnuradio.org OR #HamRadio:gnuradio.org (an alias)