- Programming GNU Radio in Python
- Remote GRC Operations - needs updating!
- Using VIM plugins for GNU Radio development
- QTGUI Tutorial - A tutorial on how to develop Python GNU Radio applications.
- Tom Rondeau's gr-tutorial - Some tutorials from the boss himself.
- Guided_Tutorial_Extras_Sample_Rates#E2.3._A_Note_on_Resampling - covered by Understanding sample rate
- Core concepts of GNU Radio applications - content used in other pages
- WritePythonApplications - content used in other pages
- Tutorial on how to configure OOT packages to find and link against GNU Radio - for 3.7; also, most of the content is covered in Writing blocks in C++
- Writing a Python Function for GRC - for 3.7; content used in other pages; it doesn't work as written!
- How to debug your applications - not well written; would need major rework and update
- VOLK Introduction - bad link
Notes on Wiki pages which need attention
- Mark all the pages in the Recycle Bin as 'deprecated in GR 3.8'
Proposal for reorganization of my tutorial
As I have said before, many of the GR docs are very USRP-centric. I disagree "that a huge fraction of people are learning on a USRP". I think most people who are starting GR, other than in a classroom, don't have the personal budget to buy a USRP, and starting a tutorial which is strictly for a USRP will totally turn them off. It did me when I was a newbie.
Here is the outline of the current tutorial:
= Tutorial: Using GNU Radio with Hardware = (current Guided_Tutorial_Hardware_Considerations) == Introduction == == Prerequisites == == What Will I Need? == == Using UHD Blocks == == Building an FM Radio Receiver == === Creating a Software Radio Spectrum Analyzer === === Using Your Software Radio Spectrum Analyzer === === Building a Broadcast FM Receiver === === A Working Software Radio Broadcast FM Receiver ===
Here is my proposal which takes your comments into consideration:
= DRAFT REVISION Guided_Tutorial_Hardware_Considerations = == Introduction == == Prerequisites == == What Will I Need? == == Creating a Software Radio Spectrum Analyzer == === Parameters For Popular Devices === (just the device parameters) ==== ADALM-PLUTO ==== ==== UHD / USRP ==== ==== RTL-SDR dongle ==== ==== FunCube Pro+ ==== === Tuning and Using the Spectrum Analyzer === == Building a Broadcast FM Receiver == References to the following flowgraphs without a list of the parameters: * File:Pluto_FM_fg.png * File:USRP_FM_fg.png * File:RTLSDR_receive_fg.png * File:FunCube_FM_fg.png