The VOLK working group coordinates work on GNU Radio's Vector Optimized Library of Kernels.
- Maintain VOLK on all supported architectures, addressing bug reports promptly
- Develop new kernels as needed by users
- Complete coverage of all kernels on all supported architectures
We meet about once every other month using a G+ hangout. Hangouts are announced on the discuss-gnuradio mailing list.
In person meetings:
In recent meetings several topics have become recurring themese. They are
- Supporting ARM through NEON
- Exposing VOLK for use in other (outside of GNU Radio) projects
The inaugural meeting at GRCon13 identified several hot topics to work on. All of those areas have been worked on, and some are still works in progress.