This block represents a variable that can be read from a config file.
To save the value back into the config file: enter the name of another variable into the writeback param. When the other variable is changed at runtime, the config file will be re-written.
- Id (R)
- Id of the block, used to reference the variable in other blocks
- Default value (R)
- Default value to be used if the value cannot be read
- Config file (R)
- The file that stores the value
- Section (R)
- Section in the file containing the key/value pair of the variable
- Option (R)
- Key of the value in the file
- WriteBack (R)
- Variable to write in place of the current one
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Block definition