Wide Band FM Transmitter.
Takes a single float input stream of audio samples in the range [-1,+1] and produces a single FM modulated complex baseband output.
The only difference with NBFM Transmit is the size of the internal low pass filter for interpolation. Here it has a cutoff frequency of 16kHz with 2KHz of transition width.
- Audio Rate
- Sample rate of audio stream, >= 16k (integer)
- Quadrature Rate
- Sample rate of output stream (integer). Must be an integer multiple of audio_rate.
- Preemphasis time constant (default 75e-6) (float)
- Max Deviation
- Maximum deviation in Hz (default 75e3) (float)
- Preemphasis High Corner Freq
- High frequency at which to flatten preemphasis; < 0 means default of 0.925*quad_rate/2.0 (float)
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Python files
- Block definition