From GNU Radio
Project Call July 2019
- The 3.8 RC1 tag is now live!
- The clang-format coding style will be applied soon
- Code formatting is important for maintainability
- There is a GREP for that: https://github.com/gnuradio/greps/blob/master/grep-0011-code-reformatting.md
- There are also a lot of tools that aid with that
- We have 215 unique contributors for this release!
- Marc Lichtman (our docs guy) has been working hard to make GRC plug into the GNU Radio wiki
- We need helpers to update the docs!
- EU GNU Radio days happened!
- There will be VOLK release just before GNU Radio 3.8
JMF's video email:
The videos of the European GNU Radio Days oral presentations and tutorials are now available online: Marcus' keynote presentation: https://mediacenter.ens2m.fr/videos/?video=MEDIA190710141050023 First day oral presentations (morning): https://mediacenter.ens2m.fr/videos/?video=MEDIA190710142940080 First day oral presentations (afternoon): https://mediacenter.ens2m.fr/videos/?video=MEDIA190710152118683 Second day tutorials (morning): https://mediacenter.ens2m.fr/videos/?video=MEDIA190710161134144 Second day tutorials (afternoon): https://mediacenter.ens2m.fr/videos/?video=MEDIA190712143435133 The program is at https://gnuradio-fr-19.sciencesconf.org/program and the book of abstracts at https://gnuradio-fr-19.sciencesconf.org/data/pages/book_gnuradio_fr_19_en.pdf JM