Reads raw data values in binary format from the specified file. This file can be a file that was captured using a File Sink block, generated with a computer program or saved from an audio editor such as Audacity (using suitable RAW format options).
- File (R)
- Filename of binary file. Note: The file MUST be on the local computer.
- Output Type
- Because a binary file does not store information about what type of data is in it, we have to tell GNU Radio the format.
- Repeat (R)
- Whether or not to repeat the signal, once the end of the file is reached
- Add Begin Tag (R)
- Tag to add to the first sample of the stream.
- Begin this many samples/items into file
- Produce only this number of items (offset, offset+len)
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition