Hierarchical Polyphase Channelizer
A helpful wrapper to the Polyphase Channelizer block, making it easier to use. It is written as a Python Hier block, see https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-filter/python/filter/pfb.py
See Polyphase Filterbanks for more info on Polyphase Filters within GNU Radio.
- Number of Channels
- The number of channels to split into.
- Number of Filterbanks
- The number of filterbank blocks to use (default=2).
- The taps to use. If this is None then taps are generated using optfir.low_pass.
- Output Channels
- Which channels to output streams for (a list of integers) (default is all channels).
- Stop band attenuation.
- Fraction of Channel to Keep
- The fraction of the channel you want to keep.
- Transition Band
- Transition band with as fraction of channel width.
- Passband Ripple
- Pass band ripple in dB