How can I get involved with GNU Radio?
Getting involved doesn't necessarily mean lots of work, just active participation.
Of course, if you want to contribute code, that's great!
Easy things you can do
- Read this wiki and contribute back. Some pages that need constant attention are the FAQ and the Tutorials.
- Participate on the mailing list and on IRC, help answer peoples questions
- When you're learning stuff, write a tutorial and put it up here
- Promote GNU Radio at your workplace, university etc.
- Become a mentor for the Google summer of code
- Find small bugs (e.g. through Coverity) and fix them
Coding and debugging
Of course, the majority of work comes from the people who contribute code. If you want to help here, you can contribute your own code, or help us debug the existing code, take care of bit-rot etc.
Your own code
Anything you write using GNU Radio might be of interest! If you've written software, libs or even tutorials, tell us about it on the mailing list, publish the code on the web (e.g. on github) and link it on CGRAN .