Difference between revisions of "Band-pass Filter Taps"
(Created page with "Category:Block Docs Category:Stub Docs This is the template for the "Page-per-block Docs". This first section should describe what the block...")
|(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
for -the to. 's .. the the at the .
the [] .
Latest revision as of 22:53, 4 March 2021
Generates taps for a band-pass filter and stores it in variable called whatever the ID is set to. It's essentially a convenience wrapper for calling firdes.band_pass() or firdes.complex_band_pass(). None of the parameters are realtime changeable because the taps are created once at the beginning of the flowgraph.
- Similar to the Variable block, the ID will hold the values generated.
- Tap Type
- Whether the taps are real or complex.
- Scaling factor applied to output.
- Sample Rate
- Input sample rate.
- Low Cutoff Freq
- Lower cutoff frequency in Hz
- High Cutoff Freq
- Upper cutoff frequency in Hz
- Transition Width
- Transition width between stop-band and pass-band in Hz
- Type of window to use
- The beta paramater only applies to the Kaiser window.
This flowgraph can be found at .