Band-pass Filter Taps
Generates taps for a band-pass filter and stores it in variable called whatever the ID is set to. It's essentially a convenience wrapper for calling firdes.band_pass() or firdes.complex_band_pass(). None of the parameters are realtime changeable because the taps are created once at the beginning of the flowgraph.
- Similar to the Variable block, the ID will hold the values generated.
- Tap Type
- Whether the taps are real or complex.
- Scaling factor applied to output.
- Sample Rate
- Input sample rate.
- Low Cutoff Freq
- Lower cutoff frequency in Hz
- High Cutoff Freq
- Upper cutoff frequency in Hz
- Transition Width
- Transition width between stop-band and pass-band in Hz
- Type of window to use
- The beta paramater only applies to the Kaiser window.
This flowgraph can be found at .