This block implements a carrier frequency offset model that can be used to simulate carrier frequency drift typically from mixer LO drift on either transmit or receive hardware.
A clipped gaussian random walk process is used.
- Sample rate Hz (R)
- Sample rate of the input signal in Hz
- CFO standard deviation (Hz per sample) (R)
- Desired standard deviation of the random walk process every sample in Hz
- Max CFO bound Hz (R)
- Maximum carrier frequency deviation in Hz.
- A random number generator seed for the noise source.
This flowgraph can be found at Media:Cfo_model.grc
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition