Difference between revisions of "Call20171019"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Agenda: === Conference Review === * We're still growing: 2016 had about 300, 2017 about 340! * All slide decks are live * All the recordings are in Ben's hand, but it'll tak...")
Latest revision as of 17:23, 19 October 2017
- We're still growing: 2016 had about 300, 2017 about 340!
- All slide decks are live
- All the recordings are in Ben's hand, but it'll take time to get them posted
- Technical Proceeding have been posted since before the event, go check them out
- Please fill out attendee survey link
- Call for volunteers: We need help for the conference committee 2018! Please get in touch with Ben if you want to help
- Current version broken in different ways
- Marc took over development
- New version in Django
- New logo too
- New version available for testing
- Now includes gr-etcetera too
- If you want to give feedback, ping 777arc on Slack, or email@example.com
GSoC and SOCIS
- 2017 projects are all wrapped up, 3 projects were a big success (Bokeh-GUI, DAB-Step, and C++ code generation from GRC)
- 2018 application: We're working on the ideas list, please contribute: GSoCIdeas
- Felix Wunsch now org admin for 2018
Submit code/bugfixes/doc fixes to GNU Radio and get a free shirt!
- Has a regular hackfest
- Hacking challenge (too late to sign up for that now though)
- Tomorrow (20-Oct-2017) is the last day to register if you want to come!
- On the NASA AMES research facility (that's why you need to register)
- In the week of November 13th
Please submit talks: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM18 Anything radio-related is welcome!
Fore more info: FOSDEM