Hierarchical block for Gaussian Frequency Shift Key (GFSK) modulation.
The input is a byte stream (unsigned char) and the output is the complex modulated signal at baseband.
- Samples per baud >= 2 (integer)
- Given to the Frequency Mod
- Gaussian filter bandwidth * symbol time (float)
- Print information about modulator?
- Print modulation data to files?
- Unpack input byte stream?
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- Python files
- Block definition