Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here is the flowgraph corresponding to the implementation (without the parameters)
- Phase Noise Mag. (R)
- Magnitude given to the Phase Noise Generator. (Alpha is set to 0.01)
- IQ Mag. Imbalance (R)
- Magnitude parameter for the IQ Imbalance Generator.
- IQ Phase. Imbalance (R)
- Phase parameter for the IQ Imbalance Generator. (The mode is set to Receiver)
- Quadrature Offset (R)
- Offset added to the Q channel.
- Inphase Offset (R)
- Offset added to the I channel.
- Frequency Offset (R)
- Frequency offset to add.
- The signal source used for frequency offset is set to work at 1 sample per second. This probably need to be taken into account.
- Second Order Distortion (R)
- Parameter given to the Second Order Distortion block.
- Third Order Distortion (R)
- Parameter given to the Third Order Distortion block.
This flowgraph can be found at 
- Python file
- Block definition