QT GUI Range
This block creates a variable with a choice of widgets. The variable can be given a default value and its value can be changed at runtime within a specified range.
The ID will be the variable name, so that ID can be used as a parameter in another block to make it adjustable in real-time.
Leave the label blank to use the variable id as the label.
This block does not support C++ output, so it cannot be used when the output language of a flowgraph in GRC is C++.
- Id (R)
- ID of the variable
- The label of the variable
- Default Value (R)
- The default value must be between the start and stop values.
- The starting value of the variable
- The ending value of the variable
- The increment in the variable's values that will be shown on the widget
- Counter + Slider
- Minimum length
- GUI hint
- See GUI Hint for how to position the GUI within a window.
The following flowgraph has three QT GUI Range blocks for the variables 'volume', 'tuning', and 'sq_lvl'.
The run-time window shows the three QT GUI Range widgets.
- Block definition