RRC Filter Taps
This is a convenience wrapper for calling firdes.root_raised_cosine(). A root-raised-cosine (RRC) filter is one of the most common pulse shaping filters in digital communications systems, used to perform matched filtering. See RRC filter at wikipedia for more info on RRC filtering.
- Overall gain of filter (default 1.0)
- Sample Rate
- Sample rate in samples per second.
- Symbol Rate
- Symbol rate, must be a factor of sample rate. Typically ((samples/second) / (samples/symbol)).
- Excess BW
- Excess bandwidth factor, also known as alpha. (default: 0.35)
- Num Taps
- Number of taps (default: 11*samp_rate)
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition