Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sample Rate Offset Model.
This block implements a model that varies sample rate offset with respect to time by performing a random walk on the interpolation rate.
(R): Run-time adjustable
- Sample rate (R)
- Sample rate of the input signal in Hz
- SRO Standard Deviation Hz per sample (R)
- Desired standard deviation of the random walk process every sample.
- Max SRO Bound Hz (R)
- Maximum sample rate deviation from zero.
- A random number generator seed for the noise source.
Insert description of flowgraph here, then show a screenshot of the flowgraph and the output if there is an interesting GUI. Currently we have no standard method of uploading the actual flowgraph to the wiki or git repo, unfortunately. The plan is to have an example flowgraph showing how the block might be used, for every block, and the flowgraphs will live in the git repo.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition