From GNU Radio
Our Usage Manual provides detailed information about various sub-components of GNU Radio.
- Handling Flowgraphs
- Types of Blocks
- Polymorphic Types (PMTs), which are heavily used in the stream tags and message passing interfaces
- Metadata Information, which can be added to a raw IQ file
- Message Passing, the method of passing control data, metadata, or packet structures between blocks
- Stream Tags, an isosynchronous data stream that runs parallel to the main data stream
- Tagged Stream Blocks, blocks that works on streamed, but packetized input data
- Performance Counters
- Block Thread Affinity and Priority
- Configuration Files, how GNU Radio defines and keeps persistent basic behavior
- VOLK Guide, details about how GNU Radio performs efficient vector-optimized operations using SIMD
- The GNU Radio Companion (GRC), a GUI IDE for developing GNU Radio applications.
- Polyphase Filterbanks