ZMQ PUSH Sink
Sink the contents of a stream to a ZMQ PUSH socket.
This block acts a a streaming sink for a GNU Radio flowgraph and writes its contents to a ZMQ PUSH socket. A PUSH socket will round-robin send its messages to each connected ZMQ PULL socket, either another gr-zeromq source block or a regular, non-GNU Radio ZMQ socket.
- ZMQ socket address specifier. The format of the address is
tcp://*:portwhere * should be 127.0.0.1 for localhost.
- Note: If the Source and Sink blocks are on two different computers on the same LAN, then the IP and port number of the Sink block must be specified on each end of that connection. For example, if the Sink is on IP 192.168.2.14:56789 and the Source is on IP 192.168.2.5, both Source and Sink blocks must specify the Sink IP and port (192.168.2.14:56789).
- Receive timeout in milliseconds, default is 100ms.
- Pass Tags
- Whether sink will serialize and pass tags over the link.
- High Watermark
- High Watermark to configure the socket to (-1 => zmq's default)
- C++ files
- Header files
- Public header files
- Block definition