Root Raised Cosine Filter
This filter is a convenience wrapper for a FIR filter and a firdes taps generating function.
- FIR Type
- options: [Complex->Complex (Decimating), Complex->Complex (Interpolating), Float->Float (Decimating), Float->Float (Interpolating)]
- Decimation or Interpolation
- decimation or interpolation factor (depending on which type is chosen above).
- Gain (R)
- Overall gain of filter (default 1.0)
- Sample Rate (R)
- Sample rate in samples per second.
- Symbol Rate (R)
- Symbol rate, must be a factor of sample rate. Typically ((samples/second) / (samples/symbol)).
- Alpha (R)
- Excess bandwidth factor, also known as alpha. (default: 0.35)
- Num Taps (R)
- Number of taps (default: 11*samp_rate)
This flowgraph can be found at . Two Root Raised Cosine Filters in series produce a Raised Cosine Filter which is used for keying waveform shaping, thereby reducing key clicks.
- C++ files
- Header files
- Block definition