- Programming GNU Radio in Python
- Remote GRC Operations - needs updating!
- Using VIM plugins for GNU Radio development
- QTGUI Tutorial - A tutorial on how to develop Python GNU Radio applications.
- Guided_Tutorial_Extras_Sample_Rates#E2.3._A_Note_on_Resampling - covered by Understanding sample rate
- Core concepts of GNU Radio applications - content used in other pages
- WritePythonApplications - content used in other pages
- Tutorial on how to configure OOT packages to find and link against GNU Radio - for 3.7; also, most of the content is covered in Writing blocks in C++
- Writing a Python Function for GRC - for 3.7; content used in other pages; it doesn't work as written!
- How to debug your applications - not well written; would need major rework and update
Status of gr-tutorial use with Tutorials
Of the seven original tutorials, the only one which references the files in gr-tutorial is Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation. There are 12 flowgraphs for it in https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial/tree/master/examples/tutorial7 Since there are pictures of all the flowgraphs and outputs, we could just have the one final flowgraph in-tree, and remove all the links to gr-tutorial.
The code for 'my_qpsk_demod' is not used, and none of the other files in gr-tutorial are used either.
- remove the links to the flowgraphs in https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_PSK_Demodulation, revising the wording as needed.
- change https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-tutorial/blob/master/README.md to say that it is deprecated; OR delete gnuradio/gr-tutorial entirely.
- remove references to gnuradio/gr-tutorial in https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GRC
- mark https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Installing_the_Tutorials_Modules as deprecated.